The LARC team brings specific expertise to the lead in soil problem:
- Physician board certified in occupational medicine.
- President and Senior Scientist, Carnow, Conibear & Assoc., Ltd. environmental engineering company.
- President, The OMS, Ltd. an occupational medicine practice.
- Adjunct Associate Professor of Occupational Medicine, University of Illinois.
- Physician board certified in occupational health, medical director, product development expert in bio-design, President, Anovo Innovations.
- Doctor of Public Health and toxicologist.
- Marketing, Manufacturing and Product Development
- Chief Operating Officer – Carnow, Conibear and Associates
- Certified Sustainable Urban Agriculturist / Horticulturist
- Adjunct Professor of Agribusiness
- Chief Financial Officer
- Business Writer and Communications Manager
- Environmental engineers, geologists, industrial hygienists and environmental specialists performing environmental engineering, industrial hygiene, health and safety, and environmental site investigations.