Disclaimer of Warranties
LARC and its agents, officers, directors, employees, successors, assigns and affiliates provide this Site “as is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied, and expressly disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
LARC and its agents, officers, directors, employees, successors, assigns and affiliates do not warrant that the operation of this site, or the information, content or materials included on this site will be uninterrupted or error free. Visitors expressly agree that their use of this Site is at their sole risk. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law,
LARC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
LARC does not warrant that this Site, or its servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Intellectual Property Rights
All material on the Site, including text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, video and other material (collectively “Content”) are protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws of the United States.
Except as otherwise indicated on the Site, you may view, download, retrieve, access and print documents and information available on this Site subject to the following conditions:
- With exception of photographs, documents and information displayed on this Site may be used solely for personal, information, educational and non-commercial purposes.
- The documents and information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- Visitors may not remove any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary notices contained in the documents and information.
- LARC reserves the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, retrieve, access and print documents and information available on this site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from LARC.
- The rights granted to visitors constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- Visitors may not sell or resell Content.
- Visitors may not use the Content on any other website or in any other networked computer environment for any purpose.
- Visitors shall not copy or adapt the HTML or other code that is used to generate pages on the Site.
- The pages and elements on this Site are protected by Intellectual Property Rights owned by LARC and those who LARC has obtained licensed to use their proprietary property. Access to this site does not extend license to use any proprietary property. Visitors may not copy or imitate in whole or in part, the pages and elements on this Site without the express permission of LARC. The rights specifically above to view, download, retrieve, access and print the Content available on this Site are not applicable to the design or layout of this of this Site.
Definition of Content
The term User Content refers to all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sounds, video and other content posted by you and other users on or through this Site using the social networking tools GHHI makes available and to individuals who have acquired a username and password for specific sections of this Site. Visitors are solely responsible for User Content they submit and the consequences of LARC posting or publishing such User Content. In connection with any User Content visitors submit, visitors affirm, represent and warrant that (i) they own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize the Coalition to use all User Content; and (ii) have the written consent, release, or permission to use the name, image or likeness of each individual identified in the User Content.
Removal of Consent
LARC does not knowingly permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on this Site, and will remove all Content or User Content if properly notified that such infringement has occurred.
If a visitor is the copyright owner or agent thereof and believe that any Content or User Content infringes upon their copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) by providing LARC with the following information in writing: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed; (iii) a description of where the material claimed to be infringed is located on this Site (including the URL, title and/or item number if applicable, or other identifying characteristics); (iv) visitor’s name, address, telephone number and e-mail address, and, if not the owner of the copyright, the name of the owner; (v) a written statement by the visitor that they have a good-faith belief tithe disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (vi) a statement by the visitor, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in their notice is accurate and that they are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf. Visitor’s statement may be sent to Corporate Secretary, Lead Abatement Resource Center (LARC), 600 W. Van Buren Street, Chicago, IL 60607.
The name, trademarks, service marks, brand names and logos (collectively ” Marks”) appearing on this Site are owned by LARC and others. Visitors are not authorized to display or use the Marks in any manner without expressed permission.
Links to Third Party Sites
This Site may provide links to other websites maintained by third parties. Visitors acknowledge and agree that such links are provided for their convenience only and do not reflect endorsement, affiliation, relationship or sponsorship by LARC with respect to the provider of such links or the quality, reliability or other characteristic feature of such linked site. LARC is not responsible in any manner for damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, advertising, services, products or other material on or available from such sites.
Under no circumstances shall LARC or its agents, officers, directors, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates be liable to visitors or any other persons for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages for any matter arising from or relating to this Agreement or your use of this Site, including, without limitation, visitor’s use or inability to use the Site, any changes to or inaccessibility of the Site, delay, failure, unauthorized access to or alteration of any transmission or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, any transaction or agreement entered into through the Site, or any data or material from a third person accessed on or through the Site, whether such liability is asserted on the basis of contract, tort or otherwise.